Looking to dive deep into your art practice?
Need time for yourself ... calm, creative, "me time" to create a statement piece of art for your home or office?
Well Makers Masterclass is for you! A V.I.P process art session for lovers of art, who would love nothing more than to spend a day in the studio, on their own, getting one on one guidance from our business owner and creative director, Fay Valli.
The Masterclass is for all skill levels, you can create your own project, or we can suggest project ideas, we will discuss this all before you get started so on the day we are ready to get creating.
This session will run for five hours!!! Just imagine, five hours in the studio completely focused on your art, no outside distractions, just pure motivation to create and enjoy the process. Need more info, call Fay to chat!
Better with Friends?
Want your friend to join in the fun? Let's do it, you will each get your own table, focus on your own projects but have the support, laughs and encouragement from your pal - just let us know and we will book you both in at once.
HOW IT WORKS
Our Masterclass is all about inspiring you on your creative journey, so here's what we have in store for you!
- One on One consultation to choose a project to fit your home or office, prior to your masterclass.
- Full, private access to the studio to create with Fay, no noise, no distractions, just time to focus on
your process, your favourite tunes and fun!
- Refreshments on arrival, while we talk through the studio layout and materials.
- Colour Theory session and mixing practice.
- Medium education, so you know how to use the medium before we get started.
- Morning or Afternoon Tea (depending on your chosen timeslot)
- Break to Create Kit: literally everything you need to get started on your creative journey, or add to
your already growing supplies.
* customised linen apron
* tote bag to keep all your goodies in
* set of paintbrushes
* mechanical pencil
* moldable eraser
- All supplies and materials to create your chosen project.
- Lunch or Dinner provided, just let us know your dietary requirements.
- 20% all retail in the studio on the day, in case you need to stock up on more supplies.
- 20% discount on Term Pass for the following term.
- 10% discount for Whiteroom Framing, to have your finished masterpiece framed, ready to hang.
Our studio policy on Safety and Cleanliness will translate through to our mobile sessions, which means both our teachers and students (and their families) health and safety is our highest priority.
Our teachers are fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
Each session, teachers clean and sanitise art materials, tools and aprons before and after each class.
Masks will be worn by our teachers, where government requirements stipulate, however often when instructing, we will remove our mask for ease of communication and replace once instructions are given.
We ask each person involved to sanitise their hands before class starts, and as we get messy, we regularly wash our hands throughout the classes with soap.
We will not allow an unwell teacher to attend a session, and we ask that if you or any of your group are unwell you let us know so we can re-schedule the session.
If you are classed as a close contact or contract Covid and need to miss a class, you are more than welcome to do a make up class in the same term to ensure you don't fall behind.
We cannot offer refunds of classes missed.